If you’re into gourmet snacks, you may be curious about making these instant foods more flavorful. That’s why you can take a look at our recipe today: Tyson Popcorn Chicken air fryer.
The versatile cooking functions have recently made air fryers one of the sought-after kitchen utilities. With convenient foods like chicken nuggets, this appliance only takes 12 minutes to re-cook and present a hot and delicious meal. Later, you just need to decorate these crispy pieces on a plate and enjoy them with your favorite dipping sauce!
All About Tyson Any’tizers Popcorn Chicken
Referring to the Tyson family brand, we can’t miss their organic and fresh chicken meat in the ingredient table. Chickens are raised naturally on family farms and are isolated from livestock chemicals such as antibiotics, GMOs, or steroids.
The motto of real meat quality is why Tyson popcorn chicken wins consumers’ hearts.
Opening the bag, you will see chunks made mainly of natural boneless chicken breast and rib meat. The outer layer is a golden-fried dough crust.
As soon as you take the first mouthful, you may fall in love with these popcorn chicken nuggets! When you chew pieces of meat, you can feel the juicy and light taste of the chicken broth.
Some notable flavor boosters are also incorporated, including wheat flour, corn starch, brown sugar, salt, or garlic powder.
About 170 calories are found in a 680-gram package, among which the typical protein content per pack is 14 grams.
How To Cook Tyson Popcorn Chicken In An Air Fryer?
You can have a stove top, an oven, a microwave, or an air fryer to cook this snack. The air fryer is probably the most optimal choice because it completes the dish in only about 10 minutes. Let’s follow the 4 easy steps below:
- Preheating the air fryer can accelerate the cooking time efficiently. The standard temperature is 200 degrees C (around 400 degrees F).
- The timer can range from 8-10 minutes, depending on whether your Tyson popcorn chicken is frozen. Here, we set an 8-minute timer for a standard package.
- Place them evenly into the air fryer basket.
- Spray a layer of cooking oil if you prefer super crunchy chicken chunks. So this step is up to you.
You can let them have a break during cooking and shake the basket once. This tip can help the snack be cooked evenly. These one-bite fried popcorn chickens are a fantastic option for a busy lunch, a house party, or a leisurely picnic.
Let’s fulfill your appetite by tasting these nuggets with dipping sauce: rich cheese sauce, creamy onion sauce, mouth-watering BBQ sauce, or simply spicy chili. Have you ever thought of honey? It is ideal for those having a sweet tooth.
How To Reheat The Tyson Popcorn Chicken In Air Fryer?
Can this instant popcorn chicken be left over and reheated for next time? Of course, the air fryer is ready to serve you.
Once bringing the leftovers out of the fridge, place these pieces in the air fryer and set the 3-minute cooking setting at 150 degrees C (about 300 degrees F).
Tyson Popcorn Chicken Air Fryer FAQs
How Long To Cook Tyson Popcorn Chicken In An Air Fryer?
As we share above, an air fryer is the most time-saving cooking appliance. It just needs 10 minutes to make the dish delicious and aromatic.
With the air fryer, you no longer have to stand and directly stir the chicken pieces (like what you do with a stove or a pan). You can use this time to do other things to finalize your meal, such as making sauces.
What Do I Serve With Tyson Popcorn Chicken?
The dipping sauce is definitely an indispensable companion to popcorn chicken. Besides some simple sauces we suggested above, you can try some of the following sauce ideas.
- Pesto: the attractive aroma of thyme leaves, the fatty taste of Parmesan cheese, and the nutty taste of pine nuts and olive oil will blow your mind.
- Cream-onion sauce: the perfect blend of onion and greasy spices, mayonnaise, garlic powder.
- Soy sauce: strong taste from soy sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, and garlic powder.
- Honey sauce: a wonderful harmony of sweet and spicy taste.
- Butter garlic sauce: rich buttery, filled up with savory garlic aroma.
You also have various choices of side dishes, but we recommend some options that can balance the nutrients of your meal. You can pick 1-2 ones below
- Veggies (lettuce, cauliflower, broccoli, stew carrots, roasted tomatoes, roasted potatoes, etc.)
- Melted mozzarella cheese
- Types of soups
- Slices of toasted baguettes
- Mashed potatoes, mashed nuts.
Now, it’s time to try the Tyson popcorn chicken air fryer with suggested sauces and side dishes. Let’s make this dish right away if you are coming up with a party idea with your besties.
Each of your friends can make their own sauce to enjoy with this popcorn chicken recipe. You guys can also taste each other’s sauce and then find the one that makes the best! We believe that such a meal will light up your party’s moments.
Credit : Source Post